$35 for the weekend — $25 before May 1st
Single Day Tickets are available!
$30 for Saturday only — $20 before May 1st
$25 for Friday only — $15 before May 1st
Kids 12 and under are FREE!
To purchase tickets online, click here.
To purchase by phone, call 800-559-2956.
For the first time ever we will have a special VIP viewing area fenced off near the front of the stage. Special amenities will include:
- Large tent to get out of the sun (or occasional very brief rain shower)
- Complimentary beer/wine and food!! (that’s right, all you care to drink and eat, no charge!)
- Tables and chairs (no need to carry in a chair)
- Exclusive viewing area very close to the stage, just off to the left of the concrete dancing pad.
- Only 100 VIP tickets will be sold, and admittance to the area will be by special wristband only.
$150 — includes your Weekend Admission wristband!
To purchase VIP tickets online, click here.
Tickets will be available at these local vendors as we get closer to the event.
- Pets Doc Vet Clinic
- Antiquity Furniture Restoration
- Madison Apothecary
- CVS on Clifty Drive
- Main Source Bank (All area branches)
- The Barbershop
- RiverValley Bank — All locations
- Lanier Gift Shop
- Cruisin’ Auto
- Thomas Family Winery
- Village Lights Bookstore
- Chamber of Commerce
Tents for Rent on “Balcony Row”!
If you want to experience the Festival to its fullest, consider renting a tent on Balcony Row.
They are lined up along the back of the open lawn seating area, and it provides you and your guests an ideal SHADED place to take in the music and relax. PLUS you get a reserved parking space. Definitely the way to go if you are entertaining a crowd!!! Click here for details and price.